Valid from 1.12.2010 in Finland until further notice.
These terms and conditions are between Babyidea Ltd and all customers who order from Babyidea Ltd's MaMidea WebShop. All prices include 24% VAT. Please take the time to read our current terms of delivery before ordering.
All Babyidea Ltd's customer information is confidential and we do not store your banking details or credit card information.
Our products can be ordered through the online shopping basket at www.mamidea.com . Orders can also be processed by phone +358-9-41108520 or email via firstname.lastname@example.org . By placing the first order you are:
a) registered as a customer of Babyidea Ltd MaMidea WebShop by filling in your name and other relevant information
b) giving consent to Babyidea Ltd for registering your personal information (name, address, phone number, email and birth date) in the customer register. You may request your personal data to be erased after the order is completed. You can also order without registering.
All orders are confirmed via email stating the order total, shipping charges, and ordered items. Your order confirmation will be sent to your email address upon ordering. If you have not received your order confirmation by email, check your spam folder and / or contact our customer service Mon-Fri 9-15, telephone +358-9-4110 8520.
- Please note: to order you must be at least 18 years of age. Newly discounted or sale offers do not apply to processed orders. Gift certificates and coupons will be activated when your new order is placed and the payment method is selected. A maximum of one discount coupon may be used per order.
The shipping category in Finland (not in foreign deliveries, see Delivery/Payment Methods) is determined by the size and weight of each item.
- Shipping category I: 1.50 € (letter under 250g)
- Shipping category II: 3.90 € (letter under 500g)
- Shipping category III: 9.40 € (parcel to Post office or Parcel Pick up Point)
- Shipping category IV: 22.80 € (very heavy parcel)
The MaMidea Webshop program calculates the shipping costs automatically and you can check them in your order confirmation. Export postal charges are always determined by country. Have a look at the prices below. If you do not accept delivery of your paid shipment, Babyidea Ltd will charge for return and re-mailing costs.
Examples of P&P costs of parcel to various countries from 25th July 2017
Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Germany,
Austria, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Poland, Czech, Slovak
Denmark, France, Austria, Spain, Ireland, UK, Italy, Greece, Portugal, Hungary
Norway, Iceland, Switzerland, USA, Canada, Russia (up to 2 kg)
All questions regarding shipping and delivery charges should be directed to our customer service via telephone: +358-9-4110 8520 or email@example.com .
- If the product is in stock here in Finland, the expected delivery time is two to five (2-5) working days after we've received your payment. We will let you know if the product is temporarily or permanently out of stock or if the delivery time will be longer.
- If you buy products for which we have announced different delivery times, the order is shipped in accordance with the longest time of delivery. If you prefer two deliveries, please contact our customer service.
- All parcel deliveries in Finland are sent through the Postal office parcel service. Depending on the size of the parcel and your prefernce, the parcel(s) are delivered either to the closest Parcel Point automated parcel service pick-up point, or to a close-by Postal office on the basis of postal/zip code. Find your Parcel Point parcel pick-up point easily via http://www.posti.fi/smartpost/english/ and choose where your order should be delivered. You will receive a text message (SMS) notification when your parcel arrives at the parcel point of your choice. Do not delete the message, you will need it when you pick up your parcel. The parcel will be stored at the parcel point for seven days after arrival. The pick-up point network covers the whole country, and has flexible opening hours. You can pick up your package when it's convenient for you. At the Postal office items are kept for two full calendar weeks in addition to the week of arrival. Check the service site to know where your closest Postal office is located: http://www.posti.fi/english/thepostsservices/postofficesearch/.
- We deliver our products worldwide (restrictions on some products). International orders generally have higher shipping costs and regarding orders from outside the EU, local tax, customs duties and processing fees will be the responsibility of the customer.
Save on postage costs and pick up your order from Vantaa warehouse.
Order pick-up possibility from our Vantaa warehouse on Wednesdays from 9 am to 15 pm. Available for orders placed on Tuesdays at the latest and paid online in advance. Pick-up address Mittatie 6, 0126 Vantaa. (Ring the doorbell at the main entrance and wait).
Choose Pick-Up as the delivery method and no shipping fee will be charged. Your order will be packed and ready; unfortunately there is no store or fitting possibilities.
Payment Methods in Finland
Products and delivery costs to be aid when ordering. In the WebShop you can pay through the following banks: Nordea, OKO, Danske Bank, Tapiola, Aktia, Nooa, the local OP-banks, Savings Banks, Handelsbanken, S-Bank and the Bank of Åland, and by credit card (see details).
Paytrail Oyj (FI2122839) provides netbank related payment transfer services in co-operation with Finnish banks and credit institutions. For consumer the service works exactly the same way as traditional web payments.
Payments are processed in a secure SSL environment (Secure Sockets Layer) so they are to be considered absolutely safe. Remember, always return to our online shop after processing payment in order to complete each transaction.
Payments with Visa, Visa Electron and MasterCard
Paytrail Oyj (2122839-7) acts as an implementer of the payment handling service and as a Payment Service Provider in cooperation with Finnish banks and credit institutions. In payments made with Visa, Visa Electron or MasterCard Paytrail Oyj will be shown as the recipient in the invoice and Paytrail Oyj will forward the payment to the merchant.
Paytrail Oyj is an authorized Payment Institution.
Paytrail Oyj, business ID 2122839-7
Phone: +358 207 181830
Payment Methods for orders abroad with PayPal
Products and delivery costs to be paid when ordering. Once the incoming payment is registered with us, your order will be processed.
More information can be found at PayPal website www.paypal.com
Items lost or damaged in transport Always check the condition of the package in the attendance of the staff of carrier/delivery service. If the package is damaged in transport and the ordered product/goods are damaged, complete a damage report and then contact us to arrange replacement.
If the product is lost during transport, or you have received the wrong item(s) please contact Babyidea Ltd customer service immediately to report the error by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +358-9-4110 8520.
Product exchange and return policies
Please, check your order after delivery. When you are buying from our WebShop you may return and exchange the product within 14 days in accordance with the Finnish Consumer Protection Act. Before returning any product, please contact us either by email email@example.com or call +358-9-41108520 for further return instructions.
The products must be unused, unwashed, in new, salable condition and in original packaging. Warranty, when applicable, does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse or deterioration due to neglect.
We do not accept returned items shipped C.O.D. Any approved warranty item received which is broken, washed, dirty or otherwise unsalable will be assessed and charged a minimum 20% of the original price. We happily accept returns from abroad, however, customer is responsible for initial and return postage and applicable fees, tariffs and duties.
Please add the following information to all returns:
·customer number, name, address and phone number
·IBAN bank account number
·a copy of your order receipt
Return Address: Babyidea Ltd, Mittatic 6, 01260 Vantaa, Finland
When a return is authorized, money will be refunded to your account within a reasonable processing time.
Please send customer feedback using our MaMidea WebShop feedback form or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We reserve the right to change the terms of delivery and pricing. Babyidea Ltd cannot be held responsible for any errors in material or product information.