manduca® baby and child carrier with ergonomically designed waist belt, grows with your child from newborn to preschool age.
- Integrated seat-reducing for newborns
- Ingenious extendable back provides great support for bigger children up to 20kg
- A hidden head and neck support can be extended when necessary, to cradle your sleeping baby’s head
- Three-point safety buckle fastening for the waist belt
- Two-way buckle fastenings on the waist belt and shoulder straps
- Padded shoulder straps are adjustable in three directions
- Anatomically shaped and infinitely adjustable waist belt
- manduca does it all: front, hip and back carries
- Lightweight, approximately 680g
manduca has been designed by Petra Schachtner, a qualified baby carrier expert and a mother of three. She has years worth of experience of different carry slings and baby carriers. Schachtner designed manduca so that one carrier could be used to carry children of different ages everywhere, easily and naturally without having to practise for a long time, worry about the lack of appropriate adjustments or having to use any extra equipment. manduca grows with your child.
Newborns can be carried upright in the orthopedically correct "M" position, against the carriers' stomach safely and naturally due to the integrated baby support.
Carrying is ergonomic and feels lighweight for the parent. manduca distributes the child's weight between the carrier's shoulders and hips for safe, comfortable and balanced babycarrying.
manduca's materials are selected with special care for baby use, respecting nature and adhereing to EU-standards. Hemp fiber is known for beeing cool, durable and especially suitable for baby carriers. Organic cotton pampers the manduca user and the nickel-free snaps are suitable for everyone.
Material: outer canvas made of 100% organic cotton, tested for pollutants. Inner lining is 100% organic cotton. Nickel-free zips and press-studs by YKK.
Get to know and learn to use manduca know and learn to use manduca baby carrier